1.1 — This Privacy Notice provides information about how Bousquet Sport, a Massachusetts with a business address of 100 Dan Fox Drive Pittsfield, MA 01201 (the “Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) collects and processes the personal data of individuals (“you”, “your”) who visit and/or interact with our website bousquetsport.com (the “Site”), and to all subsequent correspondence or communications with those people, whether by email, telephone or by post.
1.2 — We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice on the Site. We recommend that you check the Site often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the top.
1.3 — It is important that you read this Privacy Notice so that you are aware of how and why we are using your personal data.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2.1 — We may receive your personal data through various means including Direct interactions:
- You may give us your identity and contact data, profile data, transaction data and other information by creating and managing your user profile account, filling in website forms, sharing details about our services or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email, SMS, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you submit coursework, give us feedback or contact us.
2.2 — We may receive your personal data through various means including Automated technologies:
- As you browse and interact with the Site, we collect browser data. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details.
2.3 — Cookies:
- Cookies are text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies perform many different functions and we use them for a variety of reasons, including, to learn what content is popular, improve site experience, provide efficient webpage navigation, save user preferences, understand how you may interact with our Site, and to serve you better ads on other sites. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier as well as the website name. Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (“first party cookies”) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (“third party cookies”).
- We employ commonly used third-party analytic services that may automatically collect and store information about visits to the Site. We do not have direct control over the tools these third-party analytic services use to collect data. We use this information to get a better sense of how our Site is being used over time so that we can improve them and make them more relevant to users and in ways described herein.
Please note that:
- Many of the interactive functions offered by the Site are dependent on cookies and disabling or blocking cookies may impact the functionality of the Site or result in an inferior web experience.
- If you’ve chosen to block third-party cookies on your browser, your cookie preferences won’t carry over from the Site and vice versa.
- We have no access to or control over any cookies or other devices that are used by any third party advertisers or ad servers on the Site.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to applicable law, your personal data may be stored and processed by us for purposes detailed in the following table:
Purpose for processing personal data
Categories of personal data
- To inform you of other programs and courses
- To invite you to information sessions relevant about other courses and programs we provide
- To carry out marketing analysis, for example we look at what you have viewed on our Site and what your preferences are to improve the relevance of our marketing
- To provide statistical data to vendors
- Your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us
- If you would prefer that we do not send such communications to you, please follow the opt-out links on any marketing message or contact us using the contact details in this Privacy Notice.
Browser or device data
- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Your browser type and version
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
- How often you visit the Site
Site performance data
- Related browser and device data
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
4.1 — Other individuals’ personal data
4.2 — Information collected through third-party links and content
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if we are under any legal or regulatory duty to do so;
- to protect our rights or the safety of us, our personnel, users or others; and
- to provide statistical data to vendors.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company is committed to maintaining the security of your personal data it processes. The Company maintains appropriate physical, procedural, organizational and technical security measures intended to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification of your personal data under the Company’s control. We also limit access to your personal data within our organization and to third parties that need access to your information in providing service to us. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are required to protect personal data. If you have reason to believe that your personal data is no longer secure, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Please be aware that when you transmit information to us or to our service provider over the internet or another telecommunications network this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of data but we take reasonable steps to prevent this from happening. We have put in place measures to protect the security of your personal data and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We strive to ensure that personal data is kept as current as possible and that irrelevant or excessive data is deleted or made anonymous as soon as reasonably practicable. We generally retain personal data for as long as is required to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected. We are required to keep certain types of information for a specific period of time in order to comply with legal requirements. Some of your personal data may need to be retained because of circumstances such as a legal dispute or regulatory investigation, which would not normally be subject to retention.
8. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your personal data that you provide to us.
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information through any point of contact, we ask to be contacted by email via the contact page and we will delete the information.
10. LOCATION OF THE SITE
This Site is hosted and operated in the United States and outside of the States of California and Virginia. Those who access or use the Site from jurisdictions outside the United States or within the States of California or Virginia do so at their own choice and risk and are solely responsible for compliance with local law. If you are not a resident of the United States or reside in California or Virginia, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your personal information outside your home jurisdiction and that we may store your personal information in the United States and outside of the States of California and Virginia.
11. QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
We hope this Notice answers all of your questions about our treatment and protection of your information, but to the extent you have further questions regarding this Notice, we invite you to contact us. If you have any questions or wish to exercise any of your rights please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review our [TERMS OF SERVICE]